At Anna Maria, Independent Living places emphasis on an active, maintenance-free lifestyle. Our circle of independent living residents enjoy a comfortable home – without the burdens of ownership, in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Independent Living is about leveraging more than 20,000 square feet of gardens, interior courtyards, fitness areas, and more to enrich and revitalize every stage of life. The Atrium offers an unparalleled opportunity for each resident to continue to live life to the fullest, surrounded by a compassionate, trained staff as well as neighbors and friends who share similar interests.
All-inclusive services and amenities
It is the Mission of the Campus of Anna Maria to continue to grow and prosper as a family owned and operated continuing care community by providing quality resident-centered care with warmth and compassion; by encouraging and promoting well-being and independence across all settings; by sustaining and supporting an
- Spacious, One and Two Bedroom Suites
- Social programs, activities, religious services & outings
- Month-to-month lease
- One chef-prepared meal per day
- Utilities included (heating & cooling, cable, water & gas)
- Linen service & housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Wooded views & enclosed courtyards
- Exercise room, yoga & fitness programs
- Beauty/barber shop