See also: Independent Living at The Atrium
At Anna Maria, Independent Living places emphasis on an active maintenance-free living with supportive services without the burdens of home ownership – in a friendly, caring community.
Independent Senior Living at The Norwood Apartments on The Campus of Anna Maria. *
Spacious One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Linen Service & Housekeeping
- A Chef Prepared Meal daily
- A Continental Breakfast
- Stylish Dining Rooms
- Social Programs, Activities, Yoga and Exercise Programs, Religious Services & Outings
- Scheduled Transportation for Shopping and other events
- Wooded Views & Enclosed Courtyards
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- Utilities Include: Heating & Cooling, Cable, Water, Gas
- Month-to-Month Lease
* A special note: All of the Norwood Apartments are licensed for Assisted Living already. So if more support services are need of Assisted Living, the resident can remain in the same apartment and receive the help they may need.
Request More Information
Call the Admissions Office Mon-Fri, 8am – 4pm at 330-562-0600, or fill out the form below.