At Anna Maria, Assisted Living is about enjoying the comfort and serenity of a private apartment with the warmth and hospitality of gracious living and care services. Our residents become part of a community of caring friends and staff within a comfortable and safe environment. Anna Maria has created an atmosphere of home that puts you at ease and encourages your family and friends to visit.
A full range of personal care services are offered including meals, assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming, escort service, and medication assistance and/or administration – all under the supervision of a professional nursing staff. Each resident’s needs are carefully assessed to determine necessary care options.
In addition, residents have the benefit of a continuing care community available if needs change, such as short-term rehabilitation, long term nursing, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and home care.
All-inclusive services and amenities
- Spacious Apartment Living
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Assistance with personal care (dressing, bathing, etc.)
- Medical assistance and administration
- Three chef-prepared meals per day in an elegant dining room
- Special diets accommodated
- Utilities included (heating & cooling, cable, water & gas)
- Linen service & housekeeping
- Social programs, activities, religious services & outings
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Wooded views and enclosed courtyards
- Beauty/barber shop
- Ancillary services (audiology, podiatry, dental etc.)
- On-site physical, occupational & speech therapy
Request More Information
Call the Admissions Office Mon-Fri, 8am – 4pm at 330-562-0600, or fill out the form below.