Anna Maria’s therapy program is able to deliver “short-term” intensive rehabilitation to enable patients to return to their home.
Physical, occupational and speech therapists work in coordination with the physician, nurse practitioner and nursing staff – along with input from the patient and family – to customize each treatment regimen.
Anna Maria is also able to communicate progress and discharge plans with the patient’s orthopedic surgeon and/or community physician, which helps ensure that care can be continued after the patient returns home.
Services and amenities include
- Newly constructed suites
- Dedicated therapy room
- Innovative therapy / exercise equipment
- Alternative therapies available (massage & reiki)
- Chef-prepared meals
- Flat screen TV’s with DVD and video library
- Wireless Internet
- Wooded viewsTherapy stays can range from days to weeks, depending on the patient’s progress. The clinical team will make certain the length of stay is appropriate for the patient’s discharge status.
The patient’s return home is coordinated by the clinical team, which includes any recommendations for adaptive equipment or other in-home services or providers that might be needed.
Anna Maria specializes in transitioning patients home as soon as safely possible.
- Short-term stay only is anticipated
- Able to participate in intensive rehab/therapy
- Able to follow and retain direction/precautions