Good news! Indoor visitation for assisted and independent living will resume on Monday, February 8, 2021, as long as weekly testing remains negative. Unfortunately, nursing home indoor visitation remains suspended. As before, visits must be scheduled in advance through the SignUp Genius link, https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e49a4ac2babff2-independentassist. We appreciate our visitors adhering to the following guidelines at all times. Any questions, please contact Lisa McFarland, AL/IL Activities Director at 330 562 6171 x 234 or Administrator Aaron Baker, 330 562-6171 x 201.
- Two (2) visits per week per resident (not per family)
- Two (2) visitors per visit
- Visits are limited to 25 minutes (please be punctual)
- No cloth masks (surgical or KN95 or N95). Mask must cover mouth AND nose at all times
- No outside food or beverage or pets
- Temperature will be taken upon check-in
We appreciate your understanding and patience during these difficult and trying. We do hope for better and brighter days ahead as more residents and staff receive the Covid-19 vaccine.